Harmonix hits the dance floor again with Dance Central 3!
With over 40 new tracks, brand new multiplayer modes and an expanded story mode, “Dance Central 3” looks to be just as exciting and innovative as last year’s “Dance Central 2”!
The details on Dance Central 3 we know so far:
- The full library of songs from “Dance Central” and “Dance Central 2” can be imported to “Dance Central 3” for a small fee.
- The game’s Rehearse practice mode lets dancers dive even deeper into learning the game’s authentic original choreography step by step and continues to set the bar for full-body dance games.
- “Dance Central 3” features an all-new Crew Throwdown mode, which pits two teams of up to four dancers head-to-head in a series of “Battles” and fresh mini-games to become the hottest crew on the dance floor.
- “Dance Central 3” takes the Voice Navigation feature to the next level, enabling commands for nearly every selectable menu option in the game.
- Players can use the “Dance Central 3” mobile companion app to queue up a playlist for their party, track their fitness goals, or even challenge their friends on Xbox LIVE.
Aside from that, Bodie, Emilia, Taye, Angel, Aubrey, Mo, and Glitch are all confirmed to be in “Dance Central 3” so far, along with a new crew that seems to be known as the DCI. If any other news surfaces in the coming weeks, we’ll be sure to let you know!